Dancing on Maasdam?

I read with interest the thread on Dancing on the Westerdam? Can anyone tell me what opportunities there are for dancing on the Maasdam?

Thanks,

Limited. There will be a small combo in the Ocean Bar every night and there's a small dance floor there. The only other possible dance venue is the Crow's Nest. Over the years they've pretty well done away with a regular band in the Crow's Nest. On our 10-day cruise on the Maasdam last year I think there was a live band two or three nights and the other nights was a DJ. Kind of a shame as the Crow's Nest has a nice dance floor and years ago it was the place to be.

Thanks Randy,

I noticed on Mustang's recent Maasdam blog that there was the odd "dance set" from 8-9. I guess we'll have dinner early a few nights so we can get a few dances in.

There's always dancing in the Ocean Bar. We always take the late dinner time and for years our habit was to go to the Crow's Nest and have a pre-dinner cocktail and a dance or two. Since they more or less did away with the band in the Crow's Nest we sometimes now go the Ocean Bar before dinner. I will say that a couple of cruises have had a piano player before dinner in the Crow's Nest and if they're good we sometimes just have the cocktail and listen to the piano player. Occasionally we've even danced depending on what they're playing. Still miss the regular band in the Crow's Nest.

Archived