Confused about the Jade

iluvdoxies

We are sailing June 13 - the Greek Isles.

Reading the description of some of the suites, you have access to the private courtyard, which I guess is similar to the Haven ----

I cant find it on any of the deck plans --is there also a pool?

Thanks !

All siutes on deck 14 have acess to the Haven, as well as the 4 owners suites (2 on 9 and 2 on 10), the Deluxe Owners suite on 15, and of course the to GV's also on deck 14. The aft suites, forward suites and the 2 bedroom suites all have suite perks, but the use of the haven is excluded.

Hope that helps! :D

The pool is a large lap pool in size. The deck cover opens and closes based on the weather. We particularly liked the jacuzzi that seemed to rarely be used. Also the private upstairs sun deck with cabana loungers were great. The Courtyard also seemed to almost always have snacks and beverages available and it was fun to meet others in the lounging area around the pool. Your butler can serve you dinner in the Courtyard. For lunch they have wait staff and there is a specific light daily menu and differs from Cagneys. (This is all based on our 2008 experience on the Jade) Have a great cruise!

We were in a 2 BR Haven Suite on the Jade this past November. We were on the last cruise right before the dry dock. The Haven Courtyard was amazing and very rarely used by anyone. The pool was heated, and I had the jacuzzi to myself every night! There is a little exercise room with a treadmill and a bike, as well as his/her shower rooms with seperate steam room. No need for a spa pass! There was a little buffet bar that included juice, coffee, pastries and fruit in the mornings, and candy/cookies in the afternoon, sometimes finger sandwiches. We enjoyed bringing back lunch from the buffet and eating in the dinning table area of the courtyard (nice and quiet compared to the buffet area). The deck attendent was ever present, and always kept things nice and tidy (be sure to provide a tip if you spend a lot of time in the courtyard). There are also stairs that lead up to a private sundeck on Deck 15 with plush loungers and large circle chairs. Unfortunately we did not get a chance to use the sun deck given that we were cruising during Thanksgiving, but it looks like it would be very nice in the warmer seasons.

We got this room via a last minute upsell, and now it is going to be hard going back to regular balcony's or mini suites. :o

We were in a 2 BR Haven Suite on the Jade this past November. We were on the last cruise right before the dry dock. The Haven Courtyard was amazing and very rarely used by anyone. The pool was heated, and I had the jacuzzi to myself every night! There is a little exercise room with a treadmill and a bike, as well as his/her shower rooms with seperate steam room. No need for a spa pass! There was a little buffet bar that included juice, coffee, pastries and fruit in the mornings, and candy/cookies in the afternoon, sometimes finger sandwiches. We enjoyed bringing back lunch from the buffet and eating in the dinning table area of the courtyard (nice and quiet compared to the buffet area). The deck attendent was ever present, and always kept things nice and tidy (be sure to provide a tip if you spend a lot of time in the courtyard). There are also stairs that lead up to a private sundeck on Deck 15 with plush loungers and large circle chairs. Unfortunately we did not get a chance to use the sun deck given that we were cruising during Thanksgiving, but it looks like it would be very nice in the warmer seasons.

We got this room via a last minute upsell, and now it is going to be hard going back to regular balcony's or mini suites. :o

Sounds great !

We loved the Haven on the Epic :)

Archived