What is O's "Bonus Savings?" Is it like "as you wish?"

BlancaNoir

Just saw a deal for an O cruise and the special was 2 for 1 cruise (I get that) with FREE airfare (ok, I understand) plus Bonus Savings of $2,500 per stateroom (??) plus 2 for 1 deposits (this last part i get.)

I can't figure out if the Bonus Savings means they already knocked that much off the Brochure Price or if it is a spending crdit to use on excursions and stuff.

Anyone know???

Blanca

Remember that Oceania and every cruise line begin with highly inflated and ridiculous brochure prices so the two for one price more accurately reflects the true value of the cruise and what they expect to charge realistically. The extra bonus savings are available now because, as ll cruise lines, O is having trouble selling all its cabins and needs to goose up sales.

I noticed on the cruise I am on that last weekend they pulled the "free Airfare" but dropped the price 400 pp.

Under the 2 for one AND the free air, it saved me $1200pp off the cruise

Far and above better than the 400 air credit they would give was the deal. It brought down the net/net to be lower than a Holland cruise:eek:

Archived