Need info about Navigator - Eastern Caribbean - March 3rd

drcruzin

We are leaving for another great RC cruise - this time on the Navigator - Eastern Caribbean - on March 3rd. It will be our first time on this ship and I need some information to do advance planning for dinners, excursions.... Can anyone tell me what nights are formal, what the entertainment lineup for evening shows will be (maybe someone else keeps their Compass!), what are some great excursions in St. Kitts, Labadee, & Puerto Rico, where is the best port to do a zip line, and when is "lobster" night? Is there any country music on board - we're from Texas and really enjoy a good country singer. We would also appreicate any info on "secret" places to see on the ship or any great "dont miss" things to do on the ship. Staying in balcony room in the 7500's if you have any reviews or tips for that area. We're also ready to "meet and mingle" with other Texas Aggies! Thanks so much for your help!

We sailed this cruise in November, had a great time. The posted cruise compass will give you an idea of when formal nights will happen.

In reference to zip lines, schedule the one in St Kitts. It is on an old sugar plantation. There are 5 runs. The staff is fantastic and the scenery - wow, you can get mezmorized (sp) looking at the scenery and forget what you are suppose to do. (lol) Well worth the cost.

You also might want to try the zip line (notice it is not plural - one run) in Labadee. Although I feel it is rather pricey, it is neat to do. One the other hand, I would highly recommend the "roller coaster". That, you will really enjoy. You will probably want to go more than once.

Have a great trip - wish we were going with you. :)

Archived