OMG.....Seriously??!?

cobianlover

We've got a little over 250 days to go. OMGoodness, this is the furthest out I have ever booked. I can't take it, will never do this again. Trying to figure out how to book one between now & Nov. But don't have enough vacation time, nor the cash.:(

I have 226 days so I am right there with you, but you have to find the positives in booking this far out...

1. If you need to lose or gain weight you have plenty of time to do it.

2. If you want to make sure you take enough cash with you, instead of coming up with a bunch of money at once you have time to put away so much a week.

3. Plenty of time to work on your tan.

I am sure there are more but these are my Top 3...AND make sure you don't get pregnant, you'll be too far along to be able to sail!:eek:

Yep! I noticed that the amount of time I spend here is inversely proportionate to the number of days before my next cruise.

I'm FINALLY down to double digits (93 days) after booking my Freedom cruise right after debarking the Legend in April. :rolleyes: Expect to see more of me around here over the next 3 months.

My next cruise is not until mid October!:(

My grandmother used to coin a phrase, ( exact words I dont remember ) but basically what she often said was;

The planning and anticipation is often better than the actual event!

In this case for me.., I do actually enjoy the actual cruise more than the planning and the anticipation of it. But the planning, and the anticipation, the addiction to CC boards pre cruise, all help to get me to the actual event!:D

I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone, LOL. Friends & Family think I'm crazy on Cruise Critic all the time but I guess we're all addicted. However, I must say, I have a little self control. I don't start on cruise critic until I have about 90 days left.

If we all got off our butts and do something other than cruise critic then maybe we could lose those unwanted pounds before we cruise....just sayin.... :eek:

108 days to go. Man, I wish time would fly by. I know I am having issues when I sit here at work and sit at my workstation and I am reading the CC boards on one monitor and I have 3 other windows open and I am watching the webcams at the ports. I am here now looking at the Ft. Lauderdale cam and I can see the Emassay Suites hotel where I will be staying the night before and just wish it was June 15th today.

"Hi, my name is Anita and I'm addicted to Cruise Critic." ((Hi Anita, welcome)) lol...at least that's what goes on in my head. I love this place...all the knowledge, reviews and of course pictures!!! OHYES

270 days...and yes, I'm counting!!

Hi Anita!! Welcome......to the waiting room!!! :D

47something.......ugh, who cares too far away! Before our first cruise I was always on here soaking up information like a sponge. After our cruise and my review, I hung around for a little bit and then got depressed because we hadn't booked a 2nd one yet. So I stopped visiting. Now that we have another one booked....I'm here every day all day again. :rolleyes: But this time, I'm looking for topics for my parents to read because they are going on their first cruise with us!:D

Hi Anita!! Welcome......to the waiting room!!! :D

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but luv this waiting room idea. About 250 for us- I will not count til I get close to 100.

I think we should sound off by saying "I am A cruisecritic addict" I get sucked in here everyday, at least twice a day. I think we booked our next cruise so I'd have an excuse to come on here. I am glad there are other addicts like me. Happy addiction folks- the only cure is to book another cruise sooner. OOPS, Simplyblessed beat me to it -- so sorry.

Archived