Never Hurts to Ask

Scubagirl713

WooHoo! I have been watching my cruise prices inch downward the last couple of weeks, called my PVP today to ask what she could do for me. We upgraded both our rooms we have booked from OV to Guranteed Balcony for $70 per room. I know there is a chance of an Obstructed view, but hey, even that is a balcony. 17 days!!!:D:D

WooHoo! I have been watching my cruise prices inch downward the last couple of weeks, called my PVP today to ask what she could do for me. We upgraded both our rooms we have booked from OV to Guranteed Balcony for $70 per room. I know there is a chance of an Obstructed view, but hey, even that is a balcony. 17 days!!!:D:D

My roommates and I are booked on the same cruise you are, we booked back in November. Any suggestions for someone who didn't book through a TA or PVP?

My roommates and I are booked on the same cruise you are, we booked back in November. Any suggestions for someone who didn't book through a TA or PVP?

Hmm. I am not sure what to tell you. This is only my 2nd real cruise (did a couple cruises to nowhere too) and I have always gone directly through a Carnival PVP. Did you book off a site like Expedia or something like that? They always defer to the cruise lines/airline/hotel when there is a problem - maybe they defer to the line for any modifications too. Maybe you can call Carnival straight and see what they can do for you. I am sorry I cannot help more, but I wish you good luck! Let us know what happens.

Hmm. I am not sure what to tell you. This is only my 2nd real cruise (did a couple cruises to nowhere too) and I have always gone directly through a Carnival PVP. Did you book off a site like Expedia or something like that? They always defer to the cruise lines/airline/hotel when there is a problem - maybe they defer to the line for any modifications too. Maybe you can call Carnival straight and see what they can do for you. I am sorry I cannot help more, but I wish you good luck! Let us know what happens.

Hey thanks anyway. Maybe I'll call Carnival tonight...

Were you booked early saver or some other rate?

We booked past guest because we were too close to book ES. Now the price has gone down some. I had been thinking we were out of luck on getting an upgrade. I'm not complaining because I understood what we were getting into when we booked the cruise, but if I could get an upgrade, that would be a bonus!

Archived