Booked guarantee XN for Allure 4/22/12, just got assignment

RMLERL

We just booked a week ago and I threw the dice for a XN Neighborhood balcony guarantee. We received our assignment today and we have a C1 #12181, very forward, 3rd back actually. Its a connected to a quad... Very odd assignment because there are lots of non-connecting C1's avx.

Not sure what we are going to do but I was hoping for a B1/B2... We could try to move a little further aft and keep the C1.

I could throw us back into an X(ocean balc. guar) for $300 more. Or go for assigment on a B1 or B2 for $300-$400 more.

Guarantees you just never know. Can't beat the price of $1099 pp b/c our Oasis trip was $2249 1st/2nd and $749 3/4/5/6. We had an FB for all of us. This trip seems like a bargain.

I think that is a good assignment at a great price. We are sailing next year on Allure and our C1 (11577) is 1339 pp. Your room is very close to the stairs. If you were in a B1/B2 far aft it would be a much longer walk to other areas of the ship. Here you are 2 flights up to the pool.

I would not pay any more money to upgrade just to change location on the ship but i you have your heart set on a B1 or B2 then you should pay to get that because otherwise you will be thinking about it and it will be something you wish you had done. But I personally would not pay that much more to go from CP to Boardwalk balcony.

After some consideration, we decided to go for the B1 and pay the difference. Main reason being the last cabin on deck 11 was avx. Best of both, ocean and action. Would not hesitate to book an XN again. It would of worked perfect if we were assigned a B1 and we could of just switched.

Archived