What beach when many ships in port?

dismom3

Just as when there is only one ship in port, it depends on what you're looking for. Motorized Watersports Activities, bars and restaurants, people watching, etc. or a laid back mostly undiscovered beach?

Maybe something in between?

gary

Having the four year old with you really makes the case for Le Galion: a beach for kids. Calm water and shallow dropoff.

Check out Chez Pat for most everything you desire on the beach.

No jetskis, but they have Ocean Kayaks, snorkeling, paddleboating, and windsurfing.

It's located very near Orient, but you turn towards the Butterfly Farm and Bayside Stables at the last minute.

gary

Gary, thanks so much. You've definitely convinced me. We're going to go to Le Galion. Do you think it will be hard to get a cab there? I know they have them lined up for Orient, but this seems like it's a little off the beaten path. You think we'll find a cab to take us there? What do you think it'll run us? I know I'm bombarding you with questions. The link you gave was fantastic. Thanks again!!

Getting a taxi TO the beach shouldn't be a problem at all. They might even offer to add your party into a larger (cheaper per person) van to Orient and just drop you at Le Galion. It is truly right next to Orient, not more than 3 minutes out of the way. Cost should be the same as to Orient. I truly don't know if they charge for a four-year-old.

You could ask your driver to pick you up, but would have to plan exactly when. I believe that the staff at Chez Pat could hook you up with a driver when you decide to leave.

Enjoy,

gary

Archived