Cost Magica's Med Season

Jo42

Magica is sailing a kind of rolling itinerary this season where you can board in Rome, Savonna or Barcelona. My question is, usually the first night is fairly casual due to everyone having just arrived, however, when I board in Savonna, this will some folk's second night aboard and when others board in Barcelona it will be the Rome folks' third night etc - so what happens if your 1st night happens to be the formal night? I'd hate to be rushing around getting ready and being exhausted on the first night! Also the Bon Voyage Dinner could be on the 'Rome' boarders 1st night or the Savonna boarders last night. :confused: Confused - you sure are now!!

Her first cruise out on this itinerary is on April 25th - I look forward to hearing how it all works out!!

I'll let you know how it works out when I return on 16th May. Maybe someone will report live from the Magica this week or next as she has only just commenced this itinerary. I will also try to report live (if I have any time!!)

Hi all, this is my first post on this site.

We are booked to sail on the July 3-10 cruise from Rome. We are making our own air plans as we want a couple of days in Rome before we sail, so I am doing a lot of reading about Rome.

Zenrider:D

Hi,

It seems that we have very similar plans. The difference is that we sail on 10 from Rome. We also fly to Rome earlier to to some sighseeing before cruise.

Andrzej

Hi all, this is my first post on this site.

We are booked to sail on the July 3-10 cruise from Rome. We are making our own air plans as we want a couple of days in Rome before we sail, so I am doing a lot of reading about Rome.

Zenrider:D

Archived