COCKTAIL PARTY Carnival liberty 3/31/12

dja31705

How many people is interested in doing a cocktail party on the Carnival Liberty that sails March 31, 2012. I just spoke to customer service of crucon (they booked my trip) and she is sending me the price, etc.

I think that the day that we should try for is April 2nd at 7. Any suggestions are accepted. She said that I would have to send her a check to pay for the party.

That would mean that you all would have to mail me a money order for the amount per person asap. I tried to see if each of you could send her a check separately but she said no.

Have anyone ever did this and what was the best way to receive payments. Am I able to set up a paypal invoice for this or do i just need to email everyone my address and name , etc so that we can get this started asap.

I am awaiting email information from crucon and will post it here. If you have any questions please post them or email me at darlanderson28@gmail.com

Kathryn at crucon just emailed me the party list.

We can do the following:

One hour "Open bar" with dry snacks at $9.95 per person

Two hour "open bar" party with dry snacks $17 per person

Please respond asap as to our sailing is march 31, 2012 and the money order need to be mailed asap. kathryn said that as soon as we figure out what we want she can then call Carnival to see if the dates are available. I am suggesting 7pm or maybe something earlier like 2 or 3.

not to interfere...but yes add 15% to those prices. That is how much the gratuities are for the party. I just set one up for our Valor cruise.

You are not interfering. I really appreciate your help. Did you have people mail you money orders? Which one did you do. Were the bar tenders fast in fixing the drinks or allowed one at the time.

You are not interfering. I really appreciate your help. Did you have people mail you money orders? Which one did you do. Were the bar tenders fast in fixing the drinks or allowed one at the time.

Depending upon the organizer could either mail checks or use paypal.

A little slow to get drinks in the beginning but after the first rush could get as many as you wanted.

Archived