obc when putting down deposit

poe17

When we were on our last cruise10 days on the Emerald, we put 100 dollars/pounds down for our future cruise, at the time i thought they'd mentioned that you'd receive o b c also for doing this, we have booked another cruise 12 days on the Grand in October, at the time they were giving 50 dollars/pounds o b c, with the booking and price, this was on the Princess site, i did ring and book with Princess and she said oh yes youve paid your deposit, you have 100 o b c, which i took to mean each, i thought it must of been 50 from the booking and the other 50 from when we put the deposit on the ship, but it just shows on our bill 100 credit for the whole booking thats for the both of us, so can anyone tell me when you put a deposit down on the ship do you get o b c, with it, if so any advise on how i can get mine, Thankyou

Regards Pauline

When we were on our last cruise10 days on the Emerald, we put 100 dollars/pounds down for our future cruise, at the time i thought they'd mentioned that you'd receive o b c also for doing this, we have booked another cruise 12 days on the Grand in October, at the time they were giving 50 dollars/pounds o b c, with the booking and price, this was on the Princess site, i did ring and book with Princess and she said oh yes youve paid your deposit, you have 100 o b c, which i took to mean each, i thought it must of been 50 from the booking and the other 50 from when we put the deposit on the ship, but it just shows on our bill 100 credit for the whole booking thats for the both of us, so can anyone tell me when you put a deposit down on the ship do you get o b c, with it, if so any advise on how i can get mine, Thankyou

Regards Pauline

If each of you bought the $100 future cruise certificate, then each of you should get the OBC. If you only had one certificate, then only the person in whose name the certificate is issued will get the OBC.

Regards Pauline

Hi Pauline. I guess you do the same as we do and that is buy a future cruise credit which is £75 per person. This pays the deposit on your next cruise but also gives you OBC based on the cabin category.e.g. I think Inside is $75 pp and Outside is $100 pp. Is that what you mean?

The OBC depends on the length of the cruise and whether you book an inside or outside cabin.

7-9 days $25 for inside and $50 for outside

10-15 days $75/100

16+ days $125/150

Each person must have their own FCC (not a factor when booking on the ship) to get the OBC. Up to two people in cabin can get OBC

Archived