Single digit countdown

Hey Littlelovely, we are on the same cruise, but ours leaves on Mar 11..Please let me know if we are late.. Looks like you have a long drive. We are Buddy & Glynda , deck 7 hump cabin.....

My family of 3 leaves on the Mariner on the 10th! It'll be my son's first cruise EVER, my 3rd, DH's 4th :) I'm making my lists this week and will start packing next week! *happy danace, happy dance*

:D:D:D

Hey Littlelovely, we are on the same cruise, but ours leaves on Mar 11..Please let me know if we are late.. Looks like you have a long drive. We are Buddy & Glynda , deck 7 hump cabin.....

You are right, it leaves on the 11th. They must be going down on the 10th and staying the night before the cruise.

Hi! We are Joe & Ginny and are down the hall from you!!! 9 more days!

Yes I meant the 11th. In my excitement I made a typo :) We're on Deck 8 Aft. It's my first balcony, I'm so excited!

You are right, it leaves on the 11th. They must be going down on the 10th and staying the night before the cruise.

Yes what he said ;) We are driving up to Houston actually Saaturday and staying with friends then leaving Sunday morning to Galveston.

Leaving next Saturday our of NOLA!!

Can't wait...packing all weekend :)

Cheers!

Yep us too same countdown WOO HOOOO

GF is out buying last minute clothes:eek::o

• 2 weeks later...
5 more days until we fly to Texas! 9 more days until our cruise! (Mariner). I got my hair done today, and I'm getting my tootsies done tomorrow! :D

We just got off the Mariner today! Had a ball!! Enjoy!!!

Archived