Island Escape dining.

Hi guys, can you tell me about the dining on Island Escape. From what I can gather from Thomsons website is there isn't ant 1st or 2nd seating. It's just turn up to the two buffet restaurants and pre book the Oasis. Is this correct?

Dining - waiter service

• Oasis: Waiter service and chef’s à la carte specials are the order of the day in this stylish eatery. Think grilled fillet steaks, fish dishes and desserts like amaretto crème brûlée and double chocolate cheesecake - all washed down with world-class wines. A cover charge applies and reservations are required.

Dining - flexible options

• The Island Restaurant: Serving international and British buffets in spacious surroundings - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • The Beachcomber Restaurant: Offering self-service buffets 24 hours a day, it’s the perfect place for a light lunch or a late-night snack. Plus it regularly hosts international theme nights.

Hi guys, can you tell me about the dining on Island Escape. From what I can gather from Thomsons website is there isn't ant 1st or 2nd seating. It's just turn up to the two buffet restaurants and pre book the Oasis. Is this correct?

Dining - waiter service

Be prepared to pay £15 PH for this..well worth it in my opinion!! book 4 nights and get the 5th free plus one other night is a special price.

• Oasis: Waiter service and chef’s à la carte specials are the order of the day in this stylish eatery. Think grilled fillet steaks, fish dishes and desserts like amaretto crème brûlée and double chocolate cheesecake - all washed down with world-class wines. A cover charge applies and reservations are required.

Dining - flexible options

• The Island Restaurant: Serving international and British buffets in spacious surroundings - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Waiters take you to your seat and then will bring you water & beer/wine

• The Beachcomber Restaurant: Offering self-service buffets 24 hours a day, it’s the perfect place for a light lunch or a late-night snack. Plus it regularly hosts international theme nights.

Breakfast and late night Munchies after a few beers plus they do some lovely afternoon snacks

Anymore Questions I will be pleased to answer you, as I have a vast experience of the good ship IE @ least 11 cruises under my lifebelt :D

RR

Thanks RR. Fully understand our options now. I'm sure we'll have more questions if I can't find the answer myself reading old posts.

WoolyBully, like you I've read some negatives but there are also so many positives. We're going with an open mind and we are all (13 of us) determined to have a good time. :D

Archived