Copenhagen & Blekinge, Sweden

Hello All,

Our cruise is still over a year away but I am a planner and since this will be our first foray into this area I want as much information as possible.

We are arrving in Copenhagen following a TA in May 2013, we want to split our time between Copenhagen and Karlskrona (near Ramdala) in Blekinge, Sweden. It is important for us to visit this area as it is where my BF's great grandfather resided. I understand it is about 4 hours by train from Copenhagen to Karlskrona but we are looking for places to stay (budget-oriented, but not divey) and things to do while there.

Definitely was to allow a couple of days in Copenhagen before flying back to Canada to see Tivoli and canal tour, etc.

Looking forward to reading comments and advice. Thanks in Advance!!! :):):)

Thanks Danish Viking,

We also posted on a tripadvisor forum and have gotten some information and are likely to choose the Clarion Karlskrona thanks to the recommendations there, but will keep up. In the meantime I am reading the "I'm from Copenhagen" thread and what to say thanks for all the advise you ae giving there...I'm only on page 15 but already learning a TON. Your expertise is SO APPRECIATED!!:)

Archived