Godfrey tours or other tour operators?

akruz

Can someone give me the contact information for this tour. I am having trouble opening his website. So any info to contact the tour operator would be appreciated.

Would like names of other tour operators, too.

We are looking for sightseeing and shopping not really time at a beach and the option to be return to ship if we do not want to do the beach.

Can someone give me the contact information for this tour. I am having trouble opening his website. So any info to contact the tour operator would be appreciated.

Would like names of other tour operators, too.

We are looking for sightseeing and shopping not really time at a beach and the option to be return to ship if we do not want to do the beach.

Here are several tour operators in St. Thomas that have a number of different tour packages:

Sunny Liston- Website: sunnylistonfuntours.com

Godfrey- Website: godfreytoursvi.com As listed on his website: Phone: Toll Free 888-436-8274 E-mail: godfrey@godfreytoursvi.com

Papa Bear- Website: havefunwithus.com

We have used Papa Bear in the past and were happy with his services.

Mary

You may also want to look at Henry Christopher of EEE Tours. We have used him MANY times and have a great time each year we use him. He is a great man and knows everything there is to know about St. Thomas and St. Johns. He is a retired police officer and seems to know everyone on the island. www.eeetours.com

Archived