Panaderias in Cabo & PV

Rosefloater

Are there any mexican bakeries close to the Malecon in PV? Won't have time to get to Walmart on this cruise. :mad:

Is there a bakery within walking distance from the pier in Cabo besides the one in the market?

Are there any mexican bakeries close to the Malecon in PV? Won't have time to get to Walmart on this cruise. :mad:

Is there a bakery within walking distance from the pier in Cabo besides the one in the market?

I think the Soriano market has baked goods, and is a little closer than Wal-Mart. Go to the stoplight and turn right (toward town) and go one short block to the store.

Are you going to be in the Southside at all? There is a GREAT Mexican bakery I go to almost every morning (when we are there). It is on Baslio Badillo almost next to Joe Jacks Fish Shack about 1 block away from the beach.

Most of the very yummy pasteries are 7-8 pesos each....they make this apple cream empanada to die for OMG YUM

http://vallartainfo.com/south.html

There is a new bakery that just opened in Cabo approx December, but not walking distance from the tender pier. Here is a guide to grocery shopping in Cabo:

http://www.loscabosrestaurantguide.com/grocery_shopping.htm

I was going to suggest Aramburo in Cabo has a small section of baked goods. Not sure what you are looking for, but I already have some folks coming to my condo off the ship for a visit on your cruise, and since I met your sister, I would love to meet you too. I live very close to Aramburo.:D

I was going to suggest Aramburo in Cabo has a small section of baked goods. Not sure what you are looking for, but I already have some folks coming to my condo off the ship for a visit on your cruise, and since I met your sister, I would love to meet you too. I live very close to Aramburo.:D

Sis had a great time with the dawgs. Would love to meet you. Have tentative plans (cantina crawl) on the 2nd day in Cabo. Is the 1st day convenient for you? Are the folks from the ship on the roll call and is condo within walking distance? If so, we can meet with them and do a walking tour to your condo.

Sis had a great time with the dawgs. Would love to meet you. Have tentative plans (cantina crawl) on the 2nd day in Cabo. Is the 1st day convenient for you? Are the folks from the ship on the roll call and is condo within walking distance? If so, we can meet with them and do a walking tour to your condo.

GTV is on your roll call and coming to my place on day 2. Your cantina crawl must have a stop at the No Where Bar, it's right downstairs.

GTV is on your roll call and coming to my place on day 2. Your cantina crawl must have a stop at the No Where Bar, it's right downstairs.

Here is the list of the cantina crawl:

1. No Worries Bar

2. Cabo Wabo

3. Rips

4. Jungle Room

5. Slim's Elbow Room

6. Giggling Marlin

7. Monkey Business

8. Happy Endings Cantina

I see your not far from Happy Endings.

GTV keeps posting his favorite pic's.

Sharon says hi.

JIC we don't hook up with GTV, could you send us directions to your place. Our email is: rfshroom@yahoo.com. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived