Lodging on Celebrity Cruisetours

yankeeseven

Kerry, I just received our docs for our 5/20/05 Celebrity cruisetour # 13. In Fairbanks we will be staying at Pikes Waterfront Lodge; In Denali we'll be at McKinley Village Lodge; In Anchorage we'll be staying at the Anchorage Downtown Marriott.

As to times, it's hard to say w/o actually looking at your itinerary. Is your cruise tour a pre or post? Do you fly into Fairbanks for a pre-cruise; then go to Denali; then to Anchorage, transferring from there to he ship? How much of the traveling is on Wilderness Express/domed traincar?

Understanding the above, I may be able to help you with approx. times.

Sharon

Sharon; Thank you for your reply. This is a great help! We are flying into Fairbanks on July 3rd for two nights and then on the Wilderness Express to Danali. From there we again take the Wilderness Express to Talkeena and then a bus to Anchorage. From there a bus again to Seward to board the ship. I do know the approximate times to arrival/departure for these points, so I should be in good shape now. Thanks again, Kerry:)

Archived