Land Tour with Beach Time

anniegb

Do a Google search for Carson Moore Taxi tour, he is amazing and reasonable, he will take you where you want to go. He has a 15 passenger van so if you find others to go with you then it is cheaper.

When are you going?

Do a Google search for Carson Moore Taxi tour, he is amazing and reasonable, he will take you where you want to go. He has a 15 passenger van so if you find others to go with you then it is cheaper.

When are you going?

Thanks Diane

I should have said I am travelling solo; I will be in Barbados for the 1st and probably only time next month.

Annie

I have emailed several tour operators & taxi tour companies on this site that were recommended and I to date have received zero replies. I tried for example Glory tours, cameron reid tours, and the suggested taxi tour on this thread.

It must that they are busy and really dont need the business.

As for the other tour operators I have received replies. bookit barbadoes, adventureland barbados, etc.

Hmmmm

We were in Barbados last week and didn't pre-book - just followed the signs to the taxis in the terminal building where there are all sorts of taxi drivers wanting your business. We joined a group of six other people and did an island tour for about two hours plus - stopped for a Banks beer en route at a local tavern - and then had two hours at Carlisle Beach by the Harbour Lights beach restaurant. Had a great day - nice beach not too far from the port. The taxi driver came back to pick us up at the beach at the appointed time. It cost us $30.00 US per person. Hassle free day!

Was going to pre booked with http://www.scenicbarbadostours.net/cruise_tours1.html but finally decided we'd take a chance with local taxis and it worked out great.

Our tour seemed pretty much the same itinerary except we had to pay for our own 2 chairs and umbrella which I think were $15.00 so it could have worked out a bit cheaper with scenicbarbadostours.

Archived