Room Size

hutt90

Help I am worried about my room size on June 16 cruise. 4 in room, Husband, Me, Son 17 and Daughter 15. Worried about being a room that on site is berthed for 3 yet they put a trundle bed in to make it four. Am I going to go crazy??

I can't imagine. But many have posted that they have done this without any space issues or problems. One bathroom would probably be a deal breaker for me. I would say, try to keep the room clean & organized, utilize the showers in the spa if necessary, etc.

If the children were younger, I wouldn't have a problem. But...and this is JMHO, but there are going to be pretty much four adults in one stateroom and one is a 15 year old girl - that might be an issue, lol

Good luck and have fun!

Not really worried about the shower as we had one room on last cruise. Only difference was a sofa bed and balcony of Miracle. We space out showers. Thinking I may book a second room instead though. NOt really sure how much of a problem this will be..:confused:

Not really worried about the shower as we had one room on last cruise. Only difference was a sofa bed and balcony of Miracle. We space out showers. Thinking I may book a second room instead though. NOt really sure how much of a problem this will be..:confused:

Not counting time spent on the balcony, which is a major plus in itself, did your family spend much time in your cabin just chillin'? I doubt it. I'd do it for sure if its saving you enough money to enjoy other aspects of the cruise. Your DH+DS can shower in the spa showers if that ship has 'em.

Is there any way to find a cabin with two uppers? that way there's no cot taking up floor space. I don't know that I'd necessarily go for the two cabins, it all depends on the price difference.

Dont seem to be any with 2 uppers available. Wish there was. Would rather just save the money and say it is what it is. Need to find out if there are spa showers on the elation. Think my daughter and I could go there and take showers. Lucky we are going again as it is. :p

Hall of Fame Festival is my favorite time of year. First year my son will go to parade again after spending the last 4 marching in it! Daughter will still be in parade so off we go at 2 in the morning to get a good seat. :D

Thinking maybe if I said just to leave our beds as twins, Maybe this will help with the space issue a bit. We dont have to sleep in a queen. Been married to long to worry about that. ;) Maybe that will solve the floor spacing issue a bit.

Thinking maybe if I said just to leave our beds as twins, Maybe this will help with the space issue a bit. We dont have to sleep in a queen. Been married to long to worry about that. ;) Maybe that will solve the floor spacing issue a bit.

That would have been my next suggestion...

I would certainly save the extra $350 and just "go with it!".

Archived