???? about Liberty

BJDonnelly

I am sure it has been discussed somewhere on the board but as usual I am behind on my reading......

When will they be opening up the reservations for the new ship Carnival Liberty? I am booking a cruise for Sept 2006. I have noticed that most websites do not include her yet on available cruises.

Thanks for any help!

I am sure it has been discussed somewhere on the board but as usual I am behind on my reading......

When will they be opening up the reservations for the new ship Carnival Liberty? I am booking a cruise for Sept 2006. I have noticed that most websites do not include her yet on available cruises.

Thanks for any help!

I just checked the Carnival site and there are Sept sailings available (Don't choose Moday sailing). You do realize that she is still in Europe in September? So there will be no Caribbean sailings.

Am I missing something? I've also been looking to book the Liberty for May 2006, but the Carnival website only has bookings until March 2006. I haven't been able to find a schedule past March 2006 for the Liberty. Has anyone seen any?

The OP is looking to book September 2006.

I see your more awake this morning then I am Tef :confused: .

Maybe I still had that post from yesterday on my mind - you know the looking for a Liberty review.

All that being said, I suspect Carnival still hasn't made a decision on wether to send Liberty back to europe next year.

According To The Information In The Carnival Book 2005-2006 She Will Be In The States In September 2006; It Even Goes So Far As To The Specific Date. My Problem Is That I Would Like To Book It Through An Internet Site As I Usually Get A Better Price Than By Callinga Ta.....

And Yes I Am Looking For September 2006....

Thanks For The Help!

Depending on when that brochure was printed.. I wouldnt put much behind it. In 2002 we wanted a cruise on the Holiday but it changed ports so we got on the Victory. That brochure came out right as we were booking and it was a 2002-2003 brochure.

As far as the Liberty--you cant even find pricing on their own web site for after March, 2006

Archived