Bottomless bubbles

The Bottomles Beverage card is $6.00 per day plus gratutities. Coke products (coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, orange fanta, mr. pibb, barqs root beer) and juices (tomato, pineapple) can be used with the bottomless beverages program.

The souvenir cup is $4.95

• 2 weeks later...
The Bottomles Beverage card is $6.00 per day plus gratutities. Coke products (coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, orange fanta, mr. pibb, barqs root beer) and juices (tomato, pineapple) can be used with the bottomless beverages program.

Sorry if this is a silly question! But, are those the only juices offered? What about orange and apple?

What is the difference in price for a soda sticker? What exactly does it cover? Thanks!

They are the same thing. When you buy the "bottomless Bubbles" they put a sticker on your card.

Sorry if this is a silly question! But' date=' are those the only juices offered? What about orange and apple?[/quote']

Apple is only available on the Lido in the AM, or from room service. Not sure about the orange.

Also, just off the ship last week and each time my wife ordered a soda, they either took her folio number or swiped the card. Each time I went to the bar to get her one, They questioned me and once even acted like they did not want to serve it to me with her in sight in a lounger sunning! FYI.

Apple is only available on the Lido in the AM, or from room service. Not sure about the orange.

Ah~ I see. Thank you very much for telling me! I'm not much of a soda drinker so I was really only thinking to use the card for juice and now I think I have to re-think that!

Dr Pepper instead of Mr Pibb if you are cruising out of Galveston or New Orleans.:D

Archived