Love my PCC...

TSUmom

I booked the Epic on line the other day because of the upgrade deal and called my PCC to add a hotel. After talking to him I ended up with a better cabin (an aft) an AARP discount and a $100 obc all for $40 more. Lesson learned....I will always use my PCC!:D

I wish I had your luck. When I first booked, I really liked my PCC but I've called a couple of times with questions which I didn't think were difficult ones and he didnt know the answer and was supposed to find out and call back and he never did. I had to call again. One of my questions was if i upgraded to a spa mini suite did that give me posh access. He put me on hold for ages and came back and said yes it did, so I wanted to book it but their system went down and he said he'd call back. I waited for over 24 hours and never heard back so I called again and reminded him of our conversation and confirmed about posh and this time he says, posh is not part of a mini suite. So ultimately i:m glad their system went down otherwise I'd have spent alot of extra cash for the mini that didn't included what i wanted. I've since depended on cruise critic for answers to my questions. Thanks to all the seasoned and knowledgeable cruises on CC

Archived