Honeymoon cruise RC ExoS

hello, My Fiance and I are taking the Explorer of the Seas on 10/7/12 to bermuda for our Honeymoon. I was just curious if I should call up RC and let them know its our honeymoon. Is there any extra benefits in doing that? Or should I let our Room attendant know? We didn't book through a TA we booked it directly through RC website. Any insight would be great. Thank you in advance.

I am booked for my honeymoon in May with RCCL. When I called to make my reservation and told them it was for my honeymoon they said they would have a cake for us at the first formal night for us to 'celebrate'. They didn't mention anything else that would be given to us.

I don't think there are any extra benefits with most cruiselines. There are many, many people celebrating something on every cruise, and while they offer honeymoon packages you may purchase, they don't give away much free!

We just got off our RCCL honeymoon cruise and on day 2 we had a honeymooners party in one of the lounges. Tgere was cake, champagne (free), and door prizes. We didn't win anything and decided not to stay for most of the party, but the free drinks were nice!

Archived