Reduced deposits for 2013!!

doubledobles

I just got off the phone with the Oceania office and was told that deposits for the newley published 2013 itineraries are reduced to $750 per couple or $375 per person. I don't know how long this is in effect for, but we contacted our travel agent and will be booking tomorrow morning, first thing.

The Oceania website also says "select" 2012 and 2013 voyages.

Does anyone know if all of the 2013 sailings have reduced deposit until March 31st?

I am excited to see the summer promotional prices. Our 2012 cruise was a good bit off the original brochure pricing.

We are hoping for a Northern Europe cruise for summer 2013.

Does anyone know if all of the 2013 sailings have reduced deposit until March 31st?

I am excited to see the summer promotional prices. Our 2012 cruise was a good bit off the original brochure pricing.

We paid the regular deposit for our February 2013 cruise.

Interesting, we booked a Vietnam cruise on Nautica on 2/2/12 for a sailing date of 2/4/13 and only paid a $750 deposit.

The latest brochure seems to indicate the 2 for 1 deposit applies to all sailings.

Wonder if different rules apply to Canada? Never heard of it in the past. If you think you want part of your deposit back, call your TA and ask.

The brochure I got 3 days ago specified that the reduced deposit was for the cruises listed in that brochure. the brochure was titled "2013 SUMMER COLLECTION".

~Doris~

Although I requested a summer 2013 brochure about two weeks ago, none has arrived so I had no idea.

I just paid a reduced depost for our August 2013 sailing.

Although I requested a summer 2013 brochure about two weeks ago, none has arrived so I had no idea.

You should have received something several days ago, though it is much smaller and thinner than the "regular" gorgeous Oceania brochures. You may have the same thing that most of us have.

Archived