Caught in Downunder Never Never Land.....

potterhill

We are in Auckland, boarding Regatta today. Thought I would check the discounts when I got the email from O re the promos, to see what the additional discounts are.

Can't see any prices on anything! Even logged in, thinking they would know I was a Canuck, but no such luck. Not in a hurry to book as we will have done three in less than a year come July, but it is frustrating not to be able to look, talk and fantasize......

We'll see what you guys have left us when we get onboard later today.

Mo

We are in Auckland, boarding Regatta today. Thought I would check the discounts when I got the email from O re the promos, to see what the additional discounts are.

Can't see any prices on anything! Even logged in, thinking they would know I was a Canuck, but no such luck. Not in a hurry to book as we will have done three in less than a year come July, but it is frustrating not to be able to look, talk and fantasize......

Mo

System uses your IP address to determine your location.. IP address says you are in Kiwi land -- therefore no fares.

Besides it is so much better to book on-board and get the extra 5% :)

Mo

Hi

Please note we get US deals when we access Oceania's website so we can see what is happening o/s the "down under never never land"

We access Oceania site and change the location to USA and see what is available, what are the promos and the prices etc. Can do it from anywhere in the world.

However, this is only an indication to us as we are not currently permitted to booked direct with USA.

Archived