Visit the Fort in Cartegna after our excursion?

Heslie

In Cartegna we are going on the carriage ride with the entire family (age range 7 to 85) and I am wondering if there is a taxi or tour that I and any other of the family could take to the Fort after this excursion or in the afternoon? How much does it cost and is U.S. money ok? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to find a taxi (or perhaps negotiate with the carriage driver). Spanish would be a help but not necessary, most of the tourist facing staff spoke some level of english. I do not think they take USD for the admissions, but they do take a CC.

In Cartegna we are going on the carriage ride with the entire family (age range 7 to 85) and I am wondering if there is a taxi or tour that I and any other of the family could take to the Fort after this excursion or in the afternoon? How much does it cost and is U.S. money ok? Thanks

Remember there is a thread on here about "beware of taxis Cartagena port". Make sure you either get a taxi outside the port; or, find a taxi driver who speaks English and agree on the price beforehand. They may try to hire themselves out to you as a guide, which you don't want. There is a taxi stand in the old city (probably more), so you don't need a round-trip taxi.

Archived