Carry on drinks???

sukyrin

That's alot of water!!! Did they shake the water bottles since you had so many?

One of the cases of water belonged to our friends in a different cabin...but to answer your question...after going through scanner they had a table set up to check water. They took one or two bottles out of each case and shook them to make sure they were water.

Previous poster is right...it is supposed to be 12 non-alcoholic beverages (20 oz. or less) per person but (knock on wood) we've never had a problem bringing on more than that. On the Valor in January (4 in cabin) we brought on 4- 12packs of soda, 24 bottles of water, and 6 cans of pineapple juice. We were never questioned...

Oops, I meant per COUPLE...:o

A 12 pack of non alcoholic beverage, 20oz or less and 1 bottle of wine 750mL is allowed per person. DH and I sailed Magic 2/26 and we brought 24 drinks and 2 bottles of wine total in one rolling carryon suitcase we pulled around.

Clear alcohol such as Vodka, Everclear, etc. bubbles will not look the same or last longer/shorter than the water bubbles. I can't quit remember, but saw a show about Moonshine and that was how the buyer could tell if it was true stuff or watered down. I'm assuming they are using the same principle.

Archived