Cruise Director Question...

Hello...My daughter and I were on the Explorer last year with Jimmy Rhodes as the cruise director. During this cruise, he emotionally harrassed my 16 year old daughter (and I) to the point that I could have pressed charges but didnt want to put my daughter through that...so I wrote letters etc....RCCL comped me with a cruise and I will be going on the Jewel OTS in June and I was hoping he would be no where near the Jewel...How can I find out where he is so I can stay away?

Thank you

He just finished his contract on Explorer last week and now has 2 months or so off, so he shouldn't be on any ship at the moment. After that, we don't know where he will be assigned, but that info should become available closer to end of his two months off. (We didn't care for him as a CD at all, even though we didn't have a serious issue like you had with him. We are hoping he won't be back on Explorer when we cruise on her again in May)

You can email RCI and ask who the CD will be for the Jewel on your sailing. I don't know the email address, but someone will pop in and provide it for you.

Closer to your cruise, you can post a thread "where is Jimmy Rhodes now" and another thread "who is the current CD on Jewel".

PS: Someone who just returned from Explorer posted on the cruise director's thread that he is going to Voyager once he returns from his time off, so it looks like you will avoid him.

Archived