Question about booking future cruise

I'm new to cruising so not really any experience. Doing my first this summer with my daughter. I would like to eventually take my son and daughter in law on a cruise too.

Since my daughter will be starting college and she may or may not be able to go, can I book 1 room listing 4 passengers in it but before the final payment drop my daughter off of it if she can't go.

I would like to book a cruise more than a year in advance (preferably two years) so that I could afford a better room and pay it off over time. Thanks for your help!;)

It's always better to put more people in a room, than less. Sometimes you can't add someone.

I like to book way in advance too so I can pay it off.

I love the FCC (future cruise credit). Like NeilD said, it costs $250 while onboard. You immediately get $100 in OBC (onboard credit). So it ends up costing $150 net. However, when you get home, you can book a cruise and use the FCC for the full value of $250 and it counts as the full deposit for the room. You can only use one per stateroom. Also, it doesn't count as a full deposit on the higher end suites.

You can do anything you want prior to final payment. If you're new cruising, it's always best to talk to a travel professional, be it a NCL rep or a travel agent, to make sure you get your questions answered. Tell them one of your passengers might not be able to make it. They'll explain how that might affect your booking.

It's always better to put more people in a room, than less. Sometimes you can't add someone.

I like to book way in advance too so I can pay it off.

I love the FCC (future cruise credit). Like NeilD said, it costs $250 while onboard. You immediately get $100 in OBC (onboard credit). So it ends up costing $150 net. However, when you get home, you can book a cruise and use the FCC for the full value of $250 and it counts as the full deposit for the room. You can only use one per stateroom. Also, it doesn't count as a full deposit on the higher end suites.

Yes, thats right...Just got off the Epic Saturday and booked a Haven family Villa for next January....(Yes we were that impressed by our cruise)...Used our FCC we bought and payed $1250.00 for deposit instead of $1500.00...They do get you for Suite deposits...

Archived