Excite the Senses

tblato

Hi All ,

new to this board and will be sailing on the Eclipse March 24 with my GF. I am new to celebrity and she is a first time cruiser. We have read that this cruise will be part of the "Excite the Senses" a new series of food-and-wine-themed cruises that will offer guests a unique, behind-the-scenes experience and a rare opportunity to get to know the Celebrity culinary team through intimate demonstrations, tastings and dinners. Does anyone have any details about these events? what nights/days they occur, and if there are additional charges?

thanks

Tom

HI Tom,

My DH and I will be sailing on the Eclipse with you. It's our first Celebrity cruise as well. From what we have found out about the "Excite the Senses" activities that some will be free demos and others will be at a cost. As we are "foodies" we are looking forward to seeing what will be there.

Have you gone to the roll call for this cruise? We have planned a meet and greet at sailaway. Celebrity has a connections party for people who sign up, I think we have over 70 signed up now. You can do that on the Celebrity website.

Won't be long now:)

Kathy

I think the theme will be throughout the cruise especially in the dining areas. Check your daily newsletter for events. The cookbook was indeed very nice to look at, and highlights the entire Celebrity motto of modern luxury.

Archived