Millenium - Cabin 8181 - Tell me all about it!

shebring02lx

Hello!!! I am booked on a cruise on the Millenium for the March 29th sailing! Im really excited - it will be my mother {49} myself {26} and my daughter {6 months} - we booked an FV and I just found out today that our reservation has already been assigned and we are booked in room 8181! I know that this is an aft cabin but I don't know much more.

Can anyone tell me more about this cabin? I am interested in hearing all about our cabin - we have 21 days until sail-a-way!

This is one of the best cabins on the ship.

Here is a link to some photos of cabin 7202 which is almost the same in layout and size, other than being a mirror image on the other side of the ship and a deck lower:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/FV-Family-View-Aft-Cabins/11677184_xMR7cG#!i=823869888&k=YQBhG

Hello!!! I am booked on a cruise on the Millenium for the March 29th sailing! Im really excited - it will be my mother {49} myself {26} and my daughter {6 months} - we booked an FV and I just found out today that our reservation has already been assigned and we are booked in room 8181! I know that this is an aft cabin but I don't know much more.

Can anyone tell me more about this cabin? I am interested in hearing all about our cabin - we have 21 days until sail-a-way!

It's a great cabin. We're on a sister ship in April one deck above -9197-. Much rather have your cabin in that it's a deck lower from the outside smoking area and that you have another stateroom above you. You can't help but love the corner FV. Bob

It's a great cabin. We're on a sister ship in April one deck above -9197-. Much rather have your cabin in that it's a deck lower from the outside smoking area and that you have another stateroom above you. You can't help but love the corner FV. Bob

That will certainly be a plus for me since I don't smoke and I don't really want my 6 mo old subjected to it.

Yay we have the same room :) Defintely try to take some pictures if you can on your upcoming trip and post them back here. TIA :D

I've been in both 9197 on Deck 9 and 8181 on Deck 8 on the Infinity. Both are AWESOME staterooms with a ton of space and a wonderful verandah. And I didn't smell any thing from the smoking area on Deck 10.

Love these so much I have booked 9197 again on the Summit for this October. There are only 6 "extra big" FV's on the M-class ships; you scored big time!

JasYHZ

Great cabin, we had it for 14 nights on the Constellation last April, for my wife and I. We had breakfast deliver to our balcony every day.

We also hosted a party in our balcony for our CC friends, plenty of food and drink.

003.jpg

004.jpg

Connie8181EME.jpg

Enjoy!!

Bob

Edited by Chichi

Great cabin, we had it for 14 nights on the Constellation last April, for my wife and I. We had breakfast deliver to our balcony every day.

We also hosted a party in our balcony for our CC friends, plenty of food and drink.

003.jpg

004.jpg

Connie8181EME.jpg

Enjoy!!

Bob

Great photos. Looks like you defintely enjoyed yourselves! Thanks for posting :)

• 4 years later...

I just switched my cabin and got 8181 for this March 11-25, 2017 out of Hong Kong. I was excited at first and then read it is mostly metal balcony walls and looked at pics of the ship and was concerned till I found pics here and also a video of a similar cabin, but on the ship, Summit. We could still switch to the cabin next to us, but now I am happy again to have 8181 and think it doesn't seem too closed in. Here's the video of 8181 on the Summit....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8eavgd8ROg

Edited by CAgirl21