Better Check OBC or they will take them?

I booked my cruise a year in advance from a private TA; Ironically they said the only room I can manage to get my husband & I with our 3 children in was the "Family OceanView". It is not even classified as a "Suite". I can not believe there was no other adjoining cabins or any other rooms 5 could not fit? Anyways, I got the room a year in advance because I was told it was the only room to fit 5 ( the cheapest that is) and better reserve it now, a year ahead of time! Paid my 1200 deposit and got a 50.00 OBC.

Months later a special popped up that was cheaper than what I paid, was told I could not get it because it was for "new bookings" but anyway my TA was nice and gave me another 75 OBC that gave me 125 OBC. The last few

weeks I noticed the OBC were not showing on my My cruises as it was showing the entire 175 previously. Now they mysteriously disappear? I call

RC today, was put on hold over and over again, they tried to act like I got

a refund or something? NO, I told them I did not? They made every excuse as to why I only had 50 OBC? RC again, put me on hold and got back on as if they spoke to a supervisor and said do you have the email to show the proof. I found the email, and it stated very clearly my OBC. Then RC still was not satisfied and said they would transfer me to the supervisior. Behold, after sitting on the phone 30 minutes, I'm disconnected? How rude is that service? Im really upset? Who should I talk to? Supervisor name? I contacted my TA to see what he has to say. And I cruise this month!! Glad I checked! I was going to add this to my Tip prepaid. Thanks for reading, Im on my dumb laptop and it misses keys

I booked my cruise a year in advance from a private TA; Ironically they said the only room I can manage to get my husband & I with our 3 children in was the "Family OceanView". It is not even classified as a "Suite". I can not believe there was no other adjoining cabins or any other rooms 5 could not fit? Anyways, I got the room a year in advance because I was told it was the only room to fit 5 ( the cheapest that is) and better reserve it now, a year ahead of time! Paid my 1200 deposit and got a 50.00 OBC.

Months later a special popped up that was cheaper than what I paid, was told I could not get it because it was for "new bookings" but anyway my TA was nice and gave me another 75 OBC that gave me 125 OBC. The last few

weeks I noticed the OBC were not showing on my My cruises as it was showing the entire 175 previously. Now they mysteriously disappear? I call

RC today, was put on hold over and over again, they tried to act like I got

a refund or something? NO, I told them I did not? They made every excuse as to why I only had 50 OBC? RC again, put me on hold and got back on as if they spoke to a supervisor and said do you have the email to show the proof. I found the email, and it stated very clearly my OBC. Then RC still was not satisfied and said they would transfer me to the supervisior. Behold, after sitting on the phone 30 minutes, I'm disconnected? How rude is that service? Im really upset? Who should I talk to? Supervisor name? I contacted my TA to see what he has to say. And I cruise this month!! Glad I checked! I was going to add this to my Tip prepaid. Thanks for reading, Im on my dumb laptop and it misses keys

You were calling RCI because of missing OBC from your TA? Why did you not call your TA who was the person that gave you the OBC?

You were calling RCI because of missing OBC from your TA? Why did you not call your TA who was the person that gave you the OBC?

I had email my and no answer yet? So me, being impatient called RC because it was LISTED on THEIR websited on my online checkin. Since RC

owns the website where it disappeared from, thought it was an internet error? As we allknow, RC website always has errors.

I just spoke with my TA , they said the travel agency gave me a 75 credit and HE the TA gave me a 50.00. I already know this. But why is RC saying I only have 50? They are not aware of the 75? So......as you can see I'm a bit concerned? I asked my TA through email if he could please resend it or however they do it. And why isn't any of my OBC showing on my cruise online document page under my dining like it was before? It is not even listed as any credits?

I just spoke with my TA , they said the travel agency gave me a 75 credit and HE the TA gave me a 50.00. I already know this. But why is RC saying I only have 50? They are not aware of the 75? So......as you can see I'm a bit concerned? I asked my TA through email if he could please resend it or however they do it. And why isn't any of my OBC showing on my cruise online document page under my dining like it was before? It is not even listed as any credits?

Sometimes OBC from a TA will not show up on your Confirmation Invoice because that OBC is not being generated from RCI or is RCI related. Sometimes OBC from a TA will show up in the form of a card left in your cabin which you will find upon arrival. OBC will not show up on your SeaPass Account until Day 2 of your cruise.

Have your TA email you a confirmation letter stating that you are getting both a total of $125 OBC from them.

really? Didn't know that information? But I was concerned becasue it did show the credit on the mycruise page, then I didn't see it anymore. So I got worried after RC said I only had 50 OBC. Why didn't RC tell me it wont show up? Or be a card? Just glad I saved my original email with the correct information;) T

really? Didn't know that information? But I was concerned becasue it did show the credit on the mycruise page, then I didn't see it anymore. So I got worried after RC said I only had 50 OBC. Why didn't RC tell me it wont show up? Or be a card? Just glad I saved my original email with the correct information;) T

Yes, they should have told you. Bet if you called back several more times you'd get several more answers.:o

I think the reason that they don't like to include benefits from outside sources is because it will screw up their already screwed-up system.:D

If you booked with a TA, practically everything you're saying 'why didn't RC tell me' over is something your TA should be telling you and is who you should be asking.

My OBC's are never listed on my RC page. I just save my emails/invoices from my TA and bring it along. It always shows up once onboard.

ok...good to know. since i haven't cruised in 19 years I am out of the loop;) I honestly

did see it at one time.

ok...good to know. since i haven't cruised in 19 years I am out of the loop;) I honestly

did see it at one time.

Okay, thank you all! I got my answer. How do I delete my post ? No need for any more post;) Yeah, I know TA is to give me my answers, Yes TA did. Thank You!

Archived