Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

In October, we did a Med cruise on Mariner of the Seas. I do not know who the cruise director was, but he kept us entertained with his singing and full-out enthusiasm. The shows were the best we have ever seen on a cruise ship, including a production show that was amazing (sadly I have forgotten the name...if anyone out there knows please remind me ?? picture gallery...??) (Kieron...)

His entusiasm was contagious and all of the staff were wonderful. For the New Year, we booked the Navigator for a group of 21...While the same category of ship, the entertainment could not compare with that of Mariner.

I know realize the importance of the CD onboard the ship even thou I had never really paid much attention.

If anyone knows of the name of the CD onboard the Mariner for the October 3rd 2011 sailing, I would love to commend him. As for the CD on Navigator for Dec 30-January 8th 2012....

Thank you

It was Kieron Buffery. He is the best in my opinion.

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Brilliance OTS - Anna Bass *leaving sometime in March* Paul Lancaster is thought to be the next CD

Enchantment OTS - John Blair *due to take a break sometime in May - Carly Boileau May and June

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9 - (Jimmy Rhodes is said to be coming back in May according to RCI email)

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour

Grandeur OTS - Rico Du-Breil

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) (Clo O'Connor for the westbound TA, then Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TransAtlantic.)

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS - James Andrews

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *his break begins on April 6

Mariner OTS - Mitch Merucci

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave)

Navigator OTS - Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish)

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *taking her break very soon Ricky Mathews is though to be the next CD

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown **Paul Rutter is thought to be joining Radiance as the CD for the first northbound Alaska cruise

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter

Serenade OTS -

Splendour OTS - João Pereira

Vision OTS - Claudia Periou

Voyager OTS - Keith Williams (gets off before TransAtlantic on April 14) A recent passenger was told onboard that Jimmy Rhodes would be coming over to Voyager after his break (in mid to late May)

Not scheduled at the moment:

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Leigh Xuereb

Bill Brunkhurst

Future assignments are listed for:

Jimmy Rhodes (double booked: he is said to be going back to Explorer, and also said to be going to Voyager, when his break ends in May)

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Never read anything about him what is he like?

LOL - I never heard of him. I maintain this list based on hearsay. I picked his name off the old CD thread, but there wasn't any review or comments about him.

Royal emailed that Ricky will be the CD for my April 14 Oasis so Amy is on vacation VERY soon

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Yes....Amy will be leaving either today or after today's sailing....Ricky will be the CD until late June when Amy will again return to Oasis.

Richard Spacey leaves EX on June 7th, any idea who his replacement will be?

Where did you hear this info from? (I would be infinitely pleased!)

Someone on our EX roll call for May 24th emailed RCI and they replied that Jimmy Rhodes will be our CD. Then, someone returning from Voyager was told onboard that Jimmy Rhodes will be going there after his break. So, it's hard to determine the correct info! That's why I have Jimmy double booked on the chart.

Yes....Amy will be leaving either today or after today's sailing....Ricky will be the CD until late June when Amy will again return to Oasis.

Do you have the Amy returning to Oasis on good authority? I'm rather surprised by that!

Where did you hear this info from? (I would be infinitely pleased!)

Someone on our EX roll call for May 24th emailed RCI and they replied that Jimmy Rhodes will be our CD. Then, someone returning from Voyager was told onboard that Jimmy Rhodes will be going there after his break. So, it's hard to determine the correct info! That's why I have Jimmy double booked on the chart.

I asked Richard on FB, we are on July 5th and were hoping he would still be on

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Brilliance OTS - Anna Bass *leaving sometime in March* Paul Lancaster is thought to be the next CD

Enchantment OTS - John Blair *due to take a break sometime in May - Carly Boileau May and June

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th. (RCI email has Jimmy Rhodes returning to EX after his break)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) (Clo O'Connor for the westbound TA, then Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TransAtlantic.)

Legend OTS -

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave)

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *taking her break very soon Ricky Mathews is though to be the next CD. *Amy has stated that she will be returning to Oasis in late June

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown **Paul Rutter is thought to be joining Radiance as the CD for the first northbound Alaska cruise

Serenade OTS -

Voyager OTS - Keith Williams (gets off before TransAtlantic on April 14) A recent passenger was told onboard that Jimmy Rhodes would be coming over to Voyager after his break (in mid to late May)

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Leigh Xuereb

Bill Brunkhurst

Jimmy Rhodes (double booked: he is said to be going back to Explorer, and also said to be going to Voyager, when his break ends in May)

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Just off Oasis today and not too impressed with Amy...anyone know her credentials with RCCL? The bio we got onboard said how she traveled with cheerleaders (can see that) and she worked in Alaska (can see that if she loved the outdoors) but that she took a RCCL cruise and was hooked...but unlike the other bios on the sheet that listed the other RCCL ships, she doesn't have any other ships listed...just wondering how she got the CD position on Oasis....her Activites Director Zach seemed like a good candicate for CD!! Don't get me wrong - she was ok and for us, the CD doesn't really matter, but we did notice a difference from our past Allure and Oasis CD's...one was Ken Rush and actually don't remember the other one (see what I mean??!! LOL) However, we don know when they're good or just so-so which Amy was just so-so in our opinion. Would it make us not book - NO! But just sayin.......:rolleyes:

Just off Oasis today and not too impressed with Amy...anyone know her credentials with RCCL? The bio we got onboard said how she traveled with cheerleaders (can see that) and she worked in Alaska (can see that if she loved the outdoors) but that she took a RCCL cruise and was hooked...but unlike the other bios on the sheet that listed the other RCCL ships, she doesn't have any other ships listed...just wondering how she got the CD position on Oasis....her Activites Director Zach seemed like a good candicate for CD!! Don't get me wrong - she was ok and for us, the CD doesn't really matter, but we did notice a difference from our past Allure and Oasis CD's...one was Ken Rush and actually don't remember the other one (see what I mean??!! LOL) However, we don know when they're good or just so-so which Amy was just so-so in our opinion. Would it make us not book - NO! But just sayin.......:rolleyes:

Oasis was her first ship as a cruise director, and this is the end of her first full contract as cruise director (she did fill in a few times while she was on the entertainment staff).

I wish her nothing but the best (I could see her developing into a very talented CD!) but I don't think she should have been started as the CD on the Oasis. I don't think its fair to her nor to the guests.

I can't recall his last name but his first name is Leigh. He's an Aussie.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th. (RCI email has Jimmy Rhodes returning to EX after his break)

Legend OTS -

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *taking her break very soon Ricky Mathews is though to be the next CD. *Amy has stated that she will be returning to Oasis in late June

Serenade OTS - Leigh Xuereb

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Jimmy Rhodes is the CD on Voyager now, per my folks who boarded VOS yesterday.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th.

Legend OTS -

Serenade OTS - Leigh Xuereb *started 3/17

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker