Splendour OTS - JS Bathroom after Refurb Question?

Just wondering, I have read on here that the current shower/bath on vision class ships have a really small shower/bath and a curtain that sticks to you.

I am cruising on Rhapsody OTS later in the year and she is currently in drydock and RCI have said that the bathrooms will be refurbed ... so I wondered if anyone can advise whether the shower/bath in JS cabins is better than before, ie. did Splendour have the same bath/shower with curtain problems and was the fixed during the refurb?

Also, if you have pictures of the JS cabin and bathroom after refurb can you please post the link?

thanks

:o

Just wondering, I have read on here that the current shower/bath on vision class ships have a really small shower/bath and a curtain that sticks to you.

I am cruising on Rhapsody OTS later in the year and she is currently in drydock and RCI have said that the bathrooms will be refurbed ... so I wondered if anyone can advise whether the shower/bath in JS cabins is better than before, ie. did Splendour have the same bath/shower with curtain problems and was the fixed during the refurb?

Also, if you have pictures of the JS cabin and bathroom after refurb can you please post the link?

thanks

:o

While I have no answer on your question, the JS do have a bathtub with shower and as such it is not an issue. Due to the bathtub being your shower it is way bigger than the usual showers onboard and the curtain sticking is not happening unless you come to close to it.

On a side note even on the new ships, where the showers have doors instead of a curtain, the JS still has curtains due to the tub/shower combination.

ETA: Even if the showers are not refitted, I´ve cruised on most Vision class ships in regular cabins and Suites. I´m a fairly big guy and always managed just fine in the shower.

Archived