leaving in the a.m. i have a st john question...

When we were there I only saw snorkel gear... no scuba gear. The info on the web about their facilities also only mentions snorkel gear. Have a great time on your cruise. Trunk Bay is absolutely beautiful. I have a pic from there as a screensaver so I can see it every day!!!!!

We were just there last week. There is a $4 per person admission charge to the National Park. We took our own snorkel gear, but rented an inflatible vest for $5. They required a deposit fee of $25 which was returned when you turn in the equipment. (They will also place a hold on credit card if you prefer not to give them a cash deposit). Sorry I don't have other equipment rental prices, but I did not see any scuba gear for rent, nor did I see anyone dive at Trunk Bay. Don't miss the "underwater park". Take your camera. This is the most beautiful beach we've ever laid eyes on. Trunk Bay is also my new screen saver!

can i rent scub gear in trunk bay and if so about how much would it cost

thanks

cheryl

During my internet searches for dive-unrelated sites regarding StJ, I do remember coming across what seemed to be a pretty good shop in Cruz Bay. It was located a short walk from the ferry dock, and called 'Low Key Watersports', or something similar. I think there are others there as well. Anyway, Cruz Bay is probably your best bet.

I suppose you could just show up there with your c-card and rent the gear, but they'll probably try to talk you into taking one of their dives. :)

best,

John

Archived