Pearl Random Questions

teacher_md

Hey Everyone!

Looking forward to my Spring Break vacation. We were on the Pearl in 2009 and we're coming back for more. A couple of questions for people who have been on the Pearl recently....

- What time do the major production shows/major comedy acts go on? Usually they have 2 seatings for the bigger stuff. I read somewhere that the later show was at 9:15pm, but that was from when she was is Alaska.

- What kind of event do they have for Lattitudes members? This is our third NCL cruise... not sure what level that makes me.

- Any recommendation for where to get a good cup of coffee on board? Some venues don't seem to have the best coffee but usually we can find a station or area to get a decent cup.

- Anyone know when the Friends of Dorothy social gatherings take place?

I want to get a general idea of when to book our specialty dinners for the week and want to make sure we can make it to the later production shows and some of the Friends of Dorothy.

- How booked up do the restaurants get? We usually were able to get what we wanted on Epic last Fall and Pearl 3 years ago. Not sure if things have changed. We probably want to do Cagneys, Le Bistro and maybe a couple more. HEY - we are on vacation, right?

Have a great Sunday, AJ

Archived