Marriott Courtyard San Juan Miramar

sternfanla

Hello all. I am cruising with Carnival in October and would like to know if this Hotel is near the port and near things to do since I am flying in 2 day early. Thank you.

I stayed there 3 yrs ago and can only recommend rooms on the western side of the hotel.

I paid $50/n + tax with priceline. But this year I even didn´t get for $75, so I will go to the Marriott Condado for $102 + tax

The bus takes you to OSJ in ten minutes.

The cab to the PanAM pier was $10.

Just stayed there last week for one night pre-cruise and used Marriott points for the stay.

The hotel is clean and our room (8th floor) was quiet. The staff was friendly. There are two restaurants (one a high end fine dining place) in the hotel. In the immediate area, there isn't much... a Subway sandwich shop, Papa John's pizza, a couple other little restaurants, pharmacy, and grocery store. There is a city bus stop across the street that can get you into Old San Juan. We weren't there long enough to go anywhere so can't comment on the ease of using the bus.

Hello all. I am cruising with Carnival in October and would like to know if this Hotel is near the port and near things to do since I am flying in 2 day early. Thank you.

The Courtyard is closer to the Royal Caribbean dock. Carnival usually docks near Old Town. If you are flying in 2 days early and want to go to the beach or just walk around you'd be better off staying closer to Old Town.

OTOH the Courtyard is a nice hotel was well maintained when we stayed there and there were restaurants within walking distance and a drug store to buy stuff for the cruise that we left at home. We left the front desk know that we would need a taxi the next morning to go to the port. This was not a problem since there were other cruise passengers staying at the hotel.

d

Archived