Another $99 special for this weekend!!

NCL Majesty Boston to Bermuda this weekend - again the $99 dollar special is offered! If only I hadn't just gone I'd book it again - what a price for a 7 day cruise!!

NCL Majesty-Bermuda 2004

Constellation-Caribbean 2003

Explorer-Caribbean 2002

NCL Majesty-Bermuda 2001

Majesty of the Seas 1997

Sovereign of the Seas 1996

The original poster can't give you the name of the agency or TA that is offering this deal. If he/she does, the thread will be removed for advertising. You can of course offer your e mail address and ask that the OP e mail you. Thanks.

Cecilia

*****@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My Wedding!

It's not really $99 -- it's $99 plus tax & port charges = $380 & you have to get to Boston. Still not a bad deal.

The deal is actually showing at the top of my screen -- above the boards.

Bon Voyage.

Trish

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by travelin'parrothead:

It looks like there are other taxes on top of the $380pp, is that right?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man, I have chalked up many a mile..." ~Jimmy Buffett<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

still a great deal and even better for the solo cruiser.

BONUS: No single supplement for singles!!!

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;8;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800  Alaska Sun

Whoops, I misread the following:

"Total cost per person from $379.38, cruise fare plus taxes of $280.38."

I thought that meant $389 plus $280 in taxes but now see that the $380 is the $99 plus $280 in taxes.

Good deal!

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man, I have chalked up many a mile..." ~Jimmy Buffett

If only I wasn't planning my sister's wedding I'd be on this ship in a heartbeat. Especially with no single supplement!

Her wedding is the 19th of June, hoping the 20th sailing comes out for this same price. If it does I am SOOOOO on it!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Empress of the Seas 9/18/04 Pink Sand and Blue Waters of Bermuda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigsweeps:

It's advertised right on this page! Look up near the orange and green boxes for "Find a Cruise" and next to that is "Bargains".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks for pointing out where members could find this information.

Cecilia

*****@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My Wedding!

Hi- this is so tempting!...it is for 7 days...so where exactly dos the ship dock in Bermuda?...and what exactly does one do for 3 and a half days?..the ship, I gather is used as a hotel only. Not much cruising?...except for the going and coming back?...If only I lived in Boston!

The Majesty docks in St. George's.

3 1/2 days is a perfect amount of time. You can visit Hamilton and any one of the beautiful beaches.

There is also a very nice beach at Fort St. Katherine;s I think its called.

Norwegian Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;04;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2003;05;03;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Explorer of the Seas

Thanks jonsmom for your reply, but it looks like I will not be able to sail on this great deal, as I just remembered I do not have a passport on hand. I sent away for it to be renewed and will not have it back until almost the end of June. I called NCL and they thought I could just use B.C and picture I.D...but I took it a step forward and called Immigration myself and they told me....NO....I need an active passport to be able to travel to Bermuda, Oh well, perhaps next time...<sigh> does this company usually have these sailings often?...my understanding was that they bought the space and did not fill the cabins and thus, the good deal. AND...it is a good deal! Bye.

We are leaving for Bermuda in July, so I was interested in knowing if there were any new regulations. Was wondering if the Department of Immigration has different rules.

Check out the U.S. Department of State web site:

http://travel.state.gov/bermuda.html

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizens entering Bermuda must present a U.S. passport or a certified U.S. birth certificate, and photo identification. The Consulate strongly recommends that visitors travel with a valid passport at all times. A U.S. driver's license or a voter registration card is not sufficient for entry into Bermuda.

UNTIL the MAJESTY to BERMUDA !

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We cruised to Bermuda last month. I was the only one out of 9 that had a passport - the rest of our group just brought their licenses and certified birth certificates - no one had a problem.

NCL Majesty-Bermuda 2004

Constellation-Caribbean 2003

Explorer-Caribbean 2002

NCL Majesty-Bermuda 2001

Majesty of the Seas 1997

Sovereign of the Seas 1996

Huh!...I am totally beffuddled now, since the "Migra" told me that I could not travel to Bermuda with B.C. and picture I.D.- I certainly do not want to go through the expense of buying air tickets plus the cruise tickets and then having them turn me away. That for sure is my biggest fear. It was NCL who provided me with the Immigration number 1-800-375-5283 and that is what they said!..again...Huh!..Thanks to all who replied to this posting and gave me their own personal viewpoint. Me thinks I better wait until I have passport in hand!....:~)....

Guest nhrich

IBShipNout, you do not need a passport. Your BC with raised seal and government issued photo id will be fine.

Immigration is really only familiar with (and is only responsible for) entry requirements into the U.S. It's not the first time they've given misinformation regarding entry to other countries.

Rich

12/94 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam - W. Carib

01/96 Norwegian Dreamward - Carib

01/97 Carnival Inspiration - E. Carib

09/98 Celebrity Mercury - Alaska

02/99 Carnival Fascination - S. Carib

09/00 Celebrity Galaxy - Alaska

11/02 Norwegian Sun - W. Carib

03/03 Norwegian Dawn - W. Carib

09/03 Norwegian Majesty - Bermuda

11/03 Carnival Spirit - Panama Canal

05/04 Voyager of the Seas - Canada