celebrity Solstice room service menu

NJEMT29

does anyone hae a copy ot the celebrity Solstice room service menu i leave on the ship this sunday and my husband want to see whats on it

thanks

Hi NJEMT29,

Don't have a copy of the "regular" Room Service Menu (but am sure someone else does... and will post a link for you)

BUT you should be aware that you can also order from the Daily MDR Menus as well when the Dining Room is open... just ask your Room Steward for a copy of "Today's Menu"

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

I'm not 100% sure about this, but:

I don't recall seeing a printed room service menu on S class, except for the breakfast hang tag menus. I believe the room service menus on S class are all on the interactive TV system.

Hi NJEMT29,

Don't have a copy of the "regular" Room Service Menu (but am sure someone else does... and will post a link for you)

BUT you should be aware that you can also order from the Daily MDR Menus as well when the Dining Room is open... just ask your Room Steward for a copy of "Today's Menu"

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

I will be on my first Celebrity cruise next year and I will be in a sky suite. I believe that I can order dinner in the cabin and from your post above it sounds like that is not just from a limited room service menu, but from the main dining room as well. That sounds great! Can I order from the Blu menu as well?

I'm not 100% sure about this, but:

I don't recall seeing a printed room service menu on S class, except for the breakfast hang tag menus. I believe the room service menus on S class are all on the interactive TV system.

The room service menu is in the blue folder that's kept on the counter top, the breakfast menu is on the card usually slotted into the folder. Both are on the tv and you can also have the MDR menu, not sure about Blu though sorry.

Hello NJEMT29...did you realize we have a REALLY active CC group for the sailing on Sunday (March 18). We are doing a sail-a-way party at the Sunset bar...a cabin crawl on Monday....and a slot pull later in the week. The group (128 signed up for the CC party) is quite varied in age & location from 20-something to probable 70 something and everything in between. A few kids...mostly couples and loads of active excursions including loads of zip-liners and off-roaders along with us beach bums.

Please join us upstairs after muster drill and I am sure you will find people to suit your fancy...even if it's sitting by the pool and napping!:p

Hello NJEMT29...did you realize we have a REALLY active CC group for the sailing on Sunday (March 18). We are doing a sail-a-way party at the Sunset bar...a cabin crawl on Monday....and a slot pull later in the week. The group (128 signed up for the CC party) is quite varied in age & location from 20-something to probable 70 something and everything in between. A few kids...mostly couples and loads of active excursions including loads of zip-liners and off-roaders along with us beach bums.

Please join us upstairs after muster drill and I am sure you will find people to suit your fancy...even if it's sitting by the pool and napping!:p

Hi Sue,

I've been reading your posts and you sound like a fun group. I don't know if I could get my husband to a sail-away-party, but if you have room for more its a possibility. Both in our 50s with bad knees so we won't be doing any really active excursions. We're looking forward to some rest on this trip and planning for the ship itself to be our destination, unlike our last cruise when we ran ourselves ragged.

Hey Sled Dog, JOIN US.....we will be up top for sailaway....plenty of elevators going that direction...at Sunset Bar. I will have blank nametags so you can fill it out when you get there....just ask anyone with a tag or a blinking martini pin. Hope you signed up for the CC party which should be on Monday.

Yes, we have a fun group of all ages and not all of us are doing strenuous things! I am confident you can find people doing what you like to do.....

I have one bad knee (needs replacement but am putting it off) .....and have plenty of stuff coming with me on the cruise - advil, ziplock bags to ice it down...and even a "Tens" machine (transcutaneous electic neurological stimulator) for the electronic zapping that seems to help. (The name is longer than the machine is in size......and for $49 on the internet....it does work for me. My ortho guy originally prescribed one for me...and then I found I could buy it - same brand- for what the insurance co. was paying for one month. Ya gotta love the internet. ) I still play golf a couple times a week....but stairs and concrete are the killers!!!

See ya on Sunday!!!

Archived