Behind the scenes tour on the Elation

wareaglefan444

has anyone done this?if so was it worth the money and how do you reserve your spot Thanks

I did it back on our Jan 28th cruise and loved it very much. Be aware, there is a lot of walking and climbing steps. We only took the elevator twice, once to get down to deck 4 and the other to get to the bridge. Everything else was walking.

I reserved as soon as I got onboard that the Shore Excursion desk. Tickets will be in your stateroom later that night.

The DW and I did this on the Destiny in January. Well worth the money. The tour was great but the best part is they give you the "official" warm chocolate melting cake recipe (not someone's guess that they posted online). We have made them 3-4 times and it is exactly like being in the main dining room. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

has anyone done this?if so was it worth the money and how do you reserve your spot

My wife and I took the tour on the Elation a couple of weeks ago. We found it extremely interesting. We booked it once on board at the Guest Services desk.

FYI, we also did the Chef's Table on the same cruise - that was fabulous!

Kevin C

We took the behind the fun tour on Conquest last year and loved it. If Elation offers this tour and you are sure you want to take it, head straight for the shore tour desk as soon as you board and book it. Capacity is extremely limited and often fills on embarkation day. If you are not sure you can always wait and ask if space is available.

On Conquest it was conducted on the last sea day. I think this is the standard practice but it could vary by ship.

Archived