Al's Burgers on Magic

atti2dok

Guys Burgers you mean? It's not on the Magic and won't be until 2015 I believe.

yeah Guys is way out for the magic, it would not be on there till the next retrofit, and this is a brand new ship so that would be forever

Wow... we just got off the Magic yesterday and I never encountered 'Al's Burgers.' I did stop by the Oceanside BBQ and sampled the sliders there... WAY good...

Image00450.jpg

That's a chicken taco in the front... delicious!!!

:)

Wow... we just got off the Magic yesterday and I never encountered 'Al's Burgers.' I did stop by the Oceanside BBQ and sampled the sliders there... WAY good...

Image00450.jpg

Mmm...those look delicious!

Image00450.jpg

yeah I am interested where OP got the info from :) but wow those are some yummy looking sliders

We have thought the burgers from the grill have been excellent for years. The chicken fingers are just outstanding.

Agreed. However I have been wondering if the Guy's Burgers will replace the burgers from the grill? I very much enjoy the current grilled burgers and am not interested in replacing them with burgers at 1,000 calories or more!. I am hoping that the grill options will remain intact and Guy's will be an addition. Does anybody know for sure?

Agreed. However I have been wondering if the Guy's Burgers will replace the burgers from the grill? I very much enjoy the current grilled burgers and am not interested in replacing them with burgers at 1,000 calories or more!. I am hoping that the grill options will remain intact and Guy's will be an addition. Does anybody know for sure?

I have been wondering myself. Rumor has it they add a big fat pat of butter on Guy's burgers and that is not something I really want.

The burgers in the MDR will always be the Carnival burgers.

Sadly Guys burgers is replacing the current grill. I'm really going to miss the chicken tenders and grilled chicken sandwiches. I'm also going to have to make sure to always sail on ships with fish and chips so I can get the old french fries.

Archived