Anyone have Spirit Freestyle Dailies?

careyo

Natalie - You're the best!!!! You're review was fabulous and those pictures on your webshots page are great!!!! I wish you could go on every ship that I'm thinking of going on just so I could get a great review and photos to look at first. LOL!

Natalie,

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate all the details. I too would like a copy of the daily activities. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. You have some beautiful shots. Does the Spirit have afternoon and evening BBQ's like the Star did? That was some of the best food on the cruise (IMHO). Thanks again.

Janet

Vision '00

Rhapsody '01

Radiance '01

NCL Star '02

Princess Star '02

Grandeur '02

Radiance '02

Statendam '03

Navigator 7/03

Radiance 5/04

NCL Spirit 9/04

My dad took them home last night, so I am hoping to get them this evening or tomorrow. He's usually pretty fast about it. I am also getting the fitness schedule scanned in case anyone wants to see it.

The review was easy to do, since I had the laptop with me for the entire trip. I just wrote it as a journal. I'm glad y'all liked the pics. I am still adding more, but I am also taking college chemistry and physics right now, so my time is limited.

Natalie

Superstar Leo to Alaska 5/22/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800http://community.webshots.com/user/natalunia

Woodz...the Spirit does have an afternoon barbecue. I can tell you the ribs were great, the meat just fell off the bones. It was located aft outside of the Buffet and took place sometime around 1 to 3 or so.

What does "The Bund" serve?

Vision '00

Rhapsody '01

Radiance '01

NCL Star '02

Princess Star '02

Grandeur '02

Radiance '02

Statendam '03

Navigator 7/03

Radiance 5/04

NCL Spirit 9/04

"The Bund" serves alcoholic beverages. It is a bar, but also serves as overflow space for Blue Lagoon next door. So, if Blue Lagoon is full, you can sit at the tables in the Bund and be served too.

By the way, I will try to see if my Dad got the Freestyle Dailies scanned yet this evening. I don't have a scanner, so I've had to rely on him. icon_frown.gif

Natalie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800http://community.webshots.com/user/natalunia

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Thanks for going to the effort of making them available.

I am dying to see them.

I go on the Spririt on 9/4.

Yipeeee!!

It will be our first Alaskan cruise.

--Dee <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dee - I'm right behind you on the 9/11 Spirit cruise. It's my 3rd cruise to Alaska. I hope they finally get it right this time icon_biggrin.gif

Norway - 2/97;Leeward -12/97;

Grand Princess - 1/99; Leeward - 6/99; Dawn Princess - 11/99;Vision of the Seas - 6/00;Carnival Victory - 9/00; Zenith - 10/00

Mercury - 3/01; R1 -7/01; Grand Princess - 11/01; Majesty of the Seas - 12/01; Norwegian Star - 3/02;

Carnival Triumph - 7/02;

Maasdam - 11/02; Holiday - 12/02; Millennium - 4/03; Carnival Victory - 7/03; Zaandam - 8/03; Zuiderdam - 10/03; Enchantment of the Seas - 1/04; Galaxy - 3/04; QM2 - 5/04; Voyager of the Seas - 5/04

It was uncomfortably cold in Ketchikan, but that was because it was raining and in the upper 40's. Everywhere else was comfortable (I wore a ski jacket, but I am from Southeast TX). While cruising Tracey Fjord to Sawyer Glacier it was pretty cold. I had on silk longjohns, jeans, sweater, ski jacket, warm hat, and a scarf tied around my head to cover my ears. It is downright cold near the glacier.

We did see whales from our balcony and even while sitting by a window the last at sea day in Raffles Buffet. They didn't point them out though. You'll have to find them yourself.

Food was good in main dining rooms, great at the specialty restaurants, and poor at the buffet.

Dad should have them (freestyle dailies) all scanned this evening.

Natalie

Archived