Cozumel sabor

evergladesgator

We were at Aura in Feb, This is right next to Sabor. Were were originally dropped off at Sabor by the taxi and a gentleman walked us over to Aura. I think it is actually all the same resort??? We walked down the beach and went to the bar/restaurant that was on Sabor property. They told us our bracelet for the AI was good at both resorts??? It was awesome!! Very clean facilities. Got an hour massage on the beach. Unbelievable!!This is an adult only AI resort. Food was good, drinks were good as well. I think bar service at the beach was a little slow, but no big deal. Well worth the extra $ for an AI

• 2 weeks later...

The day we were at Aura, it was not crowded at all. We did not go into the water, it was extremely rocky. The sand was nice to walk on, but it would be way too difficult to try and get into the water from the beach.

Pick up a pair of water shoes at Walmart. Very reasonable. We learned from our trip to Jamaica bout trying to walk in off the beaten path. Maybe cost 9 bucks or so and are pretty neat. We went ahead and booked Sabor thru Island Marketing. Got a reply very quickly. It' adults only.

It's a FOUR STAR HOTEL. How bad can it be ??????

In the Main Restaurant you can enjoy lunch. The food is excellent and offers a wide variety of international and local dishes . Enjoy soups, salads, an array of main dishes and some amazing deserts. The Restaurant offers indoor seating as well as dining on the patio where you can take in the view of the beautiful beach area. Please note on quieter days we may substitute a varied A La Carte Menu in place of the buffet.

The Marinaro Snack Bar provides a wonderful seaside setting for those wanting to kick back and enjoy a cocktail, as well as a great Beach BBQ that offers Hamburgers, Hotdogs, tacos, Pizza, and much more.

Island Marketing Ltd. is proud to be the exclusive online reservations service for Cruise Ship Passengers visiting the Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive Resort. As Partners in Paradise we look forward to serving you. Be sure to book early as space is limited and some dates may be blocked in advance.

I don't think Island Marketing would associate itself with a place as y'all describe

Anyhow we're booked . Can't be any worse that Nachi. My hound would not eat at Nachi.

joey1 - was the Aura past the Sabor, or before it (back towards the port)? We were at Sabor in Nov.2010 and are returning there this May.

We were at Aura in Feb, This is right next to Sabor. Were were originally dropped off at Sabor by the taxi and a gentleman walked us over to Aura. I think it is actually all the same resort??? We walked down the beach and went to the bar/restaurant that was on Sabor property. They told us our bracelet for the AI was good at both resorts??? It was awesome!! Very clean facilities. Got an hour massage on the beach. Unbelievable!!This is an adult only AI resort. Food was good, drinks were good as well. I think bar service at the beach was a little slow, but no big deal. Well worth the extra $ for an AI

Archived