Ridiculous Pride Question

sgriff17

Do the riviera slums...ahem, i mean CABINS -:D have refrigerators in them?

Also - I am sailing 5/29 for our HM - I want to surprise my woman with a possible upgrade to a balcony. Do you think it's too late? We got this cruise as a gift, so I dont even know how much it was...currently we have an outside cabin on the R deck (only b/c im petrified of heights/water, therefore a balcony was NEVER an option), but I think i'll suck it up and do it for my wonderful bride :o

Any ideas? Just call Carnival?

You'll be on your honeymoon...you'll be so "high on love" that you won't even be aware of the height/water! :D We had an ocean view on our first cruise..hated it! No fresh air. Balconies are the only way to go. You'll enjoy sitting out their with your bride enjoying coffee in the AM and a drink before dinner. Congratulations on your impending wedding.

P.S. Love Virginia! Lived in Fall's Church as a child and have timeshare in Williamsburg!

All the cabins on the Pride have a mini bar/fridge. I say for your honeymoon, call Carnival and try to get a balcony. Worth the money. I am also afraid of heights but for some reason it does not bother me on cruise ships unless I try to use those stairs in the atrium that take you to Davids which is located at the top of the atrium. You will know what I mean when you see it.:)

Archived