Canadian Cruise

Bridge Maven

I'm not totally positive, but I think this year is the first time Connie is going to Quebec. It's the "fall foliage" tour. Come and join us - how cold could it be.... icon_eek.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;9;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Til My Cruise On Constellation From NYC

Horizon 9/98

Enchantment of the Seas 5/99

Westerdam 3/01

Explorer of the Seas 9/2001

Well, it isn't the deep dark winter in Sept or October in Quebec. The temps can be as high as in the 70's and 80's or as low as 50's or 60's. It can be rainy, or it can be perfect days. More than likely you will be very comfortable. Bring a light sweater with you for the evenings. It is worth the try just to see the beautiful leaves.

We have done this cruise twice, once on Galaxy ... it is a great cruise ... Quebec is a great port. We left Quebec at 11 pm and many locals were on the dock with their lighters flicking, quite a sight.

The Atlantic can get a little rough, but last year in Sept. we were heading in Halifax and it was sunny and in the 80's ... New England is an area of frequent changes in the weather, enjoy the trip and take clothing that you can wear in layers ... asked my wife which cruise she would like to do again, Alaska or Quebec City ... she said "Either one, let's go!" Smart girl.

BridgeMaven...come join us. We are signed up for the Oct 1 sailing. Just be aware that they have deleted the Bar Harbor stop. Not sure why but that makes it a very sea intensive cruise.

With Compassion for others we build...we fight for peace and freedom

We did this cruise fall of 2002 on another cruise line) and the weather was beautiful...infact, we were so hot in Boston (Oct. 5th) that we went back to the ship. Since all of my party had been to Boston numerous times, the ship was more fun to be on. Quebec City was one of the neatest cities I have been to and I plan to go back some day and just spend more time there. This is a very good cruise

Panama Canal on the Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;25;19;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived