Going on HAL for 1st time...but just for LUNCH LOL

sharecruises

Good cause...a kid's charity....good deal....lunch on board the HAL Eurodam and then we see a show in their lounge on Saturday morning,

we get to see the ship....then they throw us off :eek:

I have never been on HAL so this is a good way to see what their ship looks like, have some fun and help a good cause! Really a great idea...all the money goes to the charity

Pretty cool....we had to pay/register , give our "information" 10 days in advance...we have a printable "pass">> we park at port and get there by 10:15-10:30 (like wedding guests do)

I may be tempted to stow away cause I have to wait till May for my next cruise :D

...We did this on the HAL Oosterdam a few years back. The had opened a few of the different cabin category staterooms for viewing. We were able to tour on our own the assorted public rooms and those staterooms. Had a sit down meal in the Dining Room. It was a nice afternoon.

...P.S.:We also gave the "stowaway" idea some thought. They did a head count on the way out. Good luck.

Good cause...a kid's charity....good deal....lunch on board the HAL Eurodam and then we see a show in their lounge on Saturday morning,

we get to see the ship....then they throw us off :eek:

I have never been on HAL so this is a good way to see what their ship looks like, have some fun and help a good cause! Really a great idea...all the money goes to the charity

Pretty cool....we had to pay/register , give our "information" 10 days in advance...we have a printable "pass">> we park at port and get there by 10:15-10:30 (like wedding guests do)

I may be tempted to stow away cause I have to wait till May for my next cruise :D

You should.....

Archived