Luggage Size

ttjtmomma

There is no luggage size restriction for the 'follow me' and 'to the ship' luggage (which is actually moved by truck in most cases.

There is limited carryon space under the seats on the train, in this case the smaller the better.

There is no luggage size restriction for the 'follow me' and 'to the ship' luggage (which is actually moved by truck in most cases.

There is limited carryon space under the seats on the train, in this case the smaller the better.

Very limited space on the train/bus -- 17" x 14" x 4" -- that 4" is pretty restrictive.

I called Princess about the size because of CPAP machines and apparently there is no leeway on that -- not even for medical equipment.

Unless you get the seat we had which had some electrical box or something underneath it :)

No matter what the literature says, one 21" wheelie, unexpanded, will fit under the seat in the train. That's one, though. Not one per person, since it will only fit lengthwise.

We are going on an Princess Alaskan cruisetour in 2013. Are there any Luggage size restrictions on the train tha will be bringing us into Whittier? Thank you for any help.

The luggage restriction is for the size of the carry-on only. As others have said, the luggage that follows you on the land tour will go by truck ahead of your train or bus. A normal backpack or softsided carry-on will be fine. There are stairs on the train so you need to be able to easily carry it up.

The "Join Me Tonight" Luggage, is it picked up in the morning after you had a chance to throw in all your morning stuff?

framer

You will be given a specific time for your luggage to be put outside your room, so make time to put your morning stuff in before you put your bags out.

Archived