New Menu...No Penne w/ vodka sauce?

bankonus

I was just looking at the new menus posted here on cruise critic. My daughter is going to be soooo disappointed the Penne w/ vodka sauce isn't on the menu anymore. It was one of her favorite dishes on the ship. All the other nights she orders the Grilled Chicken breast with vegetables. Anyone know if you can make a special request from something off their old menu? Thanks!;)

I dont know for sure if you can request and get something from the old menu, but I doubt it. I think lots of things are no longer made from scratch. You can always ask. I dont remember the Penne with Vodka sauce from before, but there is a Penne Siciliana, on the new menu ( was on the menu in 2010 ). I think it might be close. It is penne, with a pinkish sauce, and some finely slivered eggplant. The eggplant is hardly noticeable. ( disappointing for me, as I like eggplant ), however I think this might be the closest thing on the menu now to Penne in Vodka sauce. :)

I was just looking at the new menus posted here on cruise critic. My daughter is going to be soooo disappointed the Penne w/ vodka sauce isn't on the menu anymore. It was one of her favorite dishes on the ship. All the other nights she orders the Grilled Chicken breast with vegetables. Anyone know if you can make a special request from something off their old menu? Thanks!;)

where did you find the new menu's on cc?

Archived