Carnival Website - excursions with children

Morning glory

Has anyone else encountered this problem on the Carnival website? When I try to book an excursion, it shows that the excursion is not available for my 2 year old. This is happening with all of them, even the excursions that show "infants are free". Everyone else in my party can book (including my 4 and 6 year old), but he's blocked out with a notation that says the excursion is not available for this passenger. He was under 2 when we booked the trip, but he's over 2 now and will be 2 when traveling.

I tried to call Carnival, but couldn't get through from work. I'll try them again later.

TIA!!

I don't think it is a problem. I had the same experience with my 16 month old. I booked excursions that said infants were free and had the same response. I called Carnival and they said that was typical. He said it just stated that b/c we weren't being charged for that passenger.

Chandra

Thanks Cali and IzzyMommy!

Didn't have time to call Carnival today but will do it tomorrow just to confirm I get the same response. Thanks for letting me know what dept to ask for Cali.

IzzyMommy - just wondering if you took your cruise yet and if it all worked out in real time.

I suppose, in any event, they would have room for one more, right?

Thanks again!

:)

Archived