large photo of Silhouette

seaver

Hi All, Looking for a large photo of the outside starboard side of Silhouette ( the kind you have to move sideways to get the whole picture). Trying to see the extent of my cabin's obstruction 6152.

Thanks

Hi All, Looking for a large photo of the outside starboard side of Silhouette ( the kind you have to move sideways to get the whole picture). Trying to see the extent of my cabin's obstruction 6152.

Thanks

Hi Seaver,

I haven't been on the Silhouette myself, but I did find this photo that might prove helpful.

It does show quite well the location of your cabin

Although not an oversized photo as you wished, you can adjust the sizing... first left click on it... and it will open in another frame... then right click on it and choose LARGE

Celebrity SILHOUETTE

Cabin # 6152 is the second one on the straight-away portion of "the bump" in front of "the angle". Sorry, I cannot mark this photo in any way to give you a better indication, because it is copyright protected.

The obstruction appears to be the davit* (white mechanical part) for the lifeboat that perhaps prevents you from having a clear view from your balcony when not looking necessarily straight out... but perhaps more to the aft.

That and the fact that more than likely with the lifeboat where it is you cannot see directly down to the water...

Although short of someone having actual photos of this balcony and the view, it is a bit difficult to say for sure which is the biggest "obstruction"

*In actuality, I think that Cabin # 6154 next door would have the worst of this obstruction as from their perspective it would be more like a "double davit" in the way

Hope this is (somewhat) helpful,

Cheers!

Archived